The Buckeye Education Foundation has awarded a number of innovation grants to the staff at Buckeye Local Schools. Innovation grants have provided countless opportunities for learning enrichment to the students at Buckeye Local Schools.
- "Take a Stand, Lend a Hand," school-wide program designed to teach students appropriate conflict resolutions strategies awarded to Michelle Acks, Junior High Counselor
- "Patti's Posse," a program aimed at utilizing high-risk students as custodian aides awarded to Martina Distaulo, high school custodian
- "Stock Market Game"
- "Preschool Nutrition," awarded to Lori Nilsson to teach preschoolers about sound nutrition
- "Social Skills Building"
- "Washington DC Inauguration"
- "Healthy Students/Better Learners," awarded to Jan Simmons to provide library materials to teach health and fitness in grades 1-6
- "Get Connected," awarded to Mary Crabtree to hold a three week computer camp for grades 3-6 during the summer break
- "Single Learning Station," awarded to Anita Barnhart to allow student with reading disabilities to use the computer to help read assignments and tests
- "Model United Nations," awarded to Jeff Smith>>more
- "University of Akron Steel Drum Band," awarded to Dena Timura, Buckeye Band Teacher to bring the University of Akron Steel Drum band to the Buckeye district to perform.
- "Classroom Jeopardy," awarded to Neal Call at Buckeye High School. This tool is designed to work as a way for students/teacher to reveiw material taught in class using a television set and the basic game show Jeopary format.
- "Literacy Backpacks," awarded to Wendy Conner-Heinle for purhasing backpacks and filling them with thematic take home units to enhance preschool literacy at home.
- "Preschool Science," awarded to Wendy Conner-Heinle, Lori Nilsson, and Joslin Phillibert to establish a science cart with materials to present 10-15 science experiments for use within the preschool classroom.
Annual Golf Outing